- MFOS SoundLab MiniSynth mk II -- 99% done
I wanted to have a power supply based on a 12VDC input (2.1mm jack) and an internal voltage inverter to produce the negative rail (-12V) but was unable to find one that could deliver the required current levels.
- Monowave wavetable synthesizer -- 95% done
I just need to complete the panel wiring (19" rack case) but now I don't like the front panel graphics anymore.
- Programmer for Yamaha DX7 -- 40% done
I just can't decide on the number and layout of buttons and knobs. Software is doing well so far.
- Programmer and UI for a NEC XR385 (Yamaha DB60XG) daughterboard -- 10% done
I just can't decide on the number and layout of buttons and knobs. Software is doing ... not quite so well so far.
- multi channel MIDI to CV interface -- 100% done
Just finish the damn thing already!!
- Minimoog clone
I need to match transistors again, because I don't trust my results. Also, I need to decide on a different electronics enclosure, because I can't bend 1.6mm aluminium sheets.
- Jasper Wasp clone
Coming along nicely! I just need to order the remaining parts and then decide on an enclosure. Oh, wait...
- Dream synthesizer based on a SAM2695 sound chip.
I've already got the PCB and the SAMs, but these are QFN devices, and I have no idea whether I'll be able to solder them.